Wednesday, December 22, 2021

CRAFTING

 This year, I decided to make my own Christmas cards and OMG this is so much fun!! :D 

So just before I moved earlier this year, I bought a used Cricut machine from a friend of mine, along with some accessories (like a scoring stylus and some markers). This allowed me to start in on making my own stickers, personalizing my tee shirts, and making cards at home. 

So when the Christmas season rolled around, I said "Don't spend money on cards we don't really like all that much. I'll just get some card stock and make a whole bunch of them for us!" 

I don't think I'm going to get them all done in time, honestly, but I'm excited anyway. :D 

And on top of that, there's just something really satisfying about spreading my crafting stuff all over the apartment. It's a bit like I'm claiming the space as mine. No one else can use it until I'm done. 

It is a bit of a pain to clean up afterward, but I think that's a price worth paying, honestly. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Are Phone Calls So Hard?

I hate phone calls. I can sometimes get so used to them (when I have a job that makes me do them repeatedly) that I feel relatively neutral ...